Friday, March 5, 2010

Second Year Work; Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa

Poster for Flash Solo Project
A promotional poster for the Flash game featuring the main character















Finished Game

HB Platform Game


This is from the Action Online Games category.Get Online Games from MostPlays!



Interface Analysis Design


Screenshots of two web designs for Interface Analysis Project for CSN Sports News

























The Titan


The Titan from Kevin O Shea on Vimeo.


A project I did in second year of Multimedia. I digitally recreated some of the buildings in the town in which I'm from and destroyed it using 3d characters I created in 3ds Max. This project was a lot of fun to work on.




3D Interior Project

My 3D interior project for second year (without sound). Made using 3ds max, mental ray, after effects and photoshop.

The Shed from Kevin O Shea on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home